Women of Grace
The women’s ministry at Grace Community Church is creating a community of friends and providing opportunities for building a relationship with God.
Our goal is to provide an environment that women can:
- Reach Out through serving our community;
- Redeem through sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ;
- Renew through study and application of the Bible;
- Reclaim by connecting hurting women with healing resources; and
- Refresh through friendship and fun!
Some of our weekly opportunities to connect with other women include:
For more information about our special events and Bible studies, email us at
or call the church office.
“A place for men to connect Life-on-Life and make great friends.”
The Ministry to Men is primarily small groups of 4-6 men who meet in coffee shops around the area once a week for connection, encouragement, friendship and spiritual growth. Three times a year we have larger gatherings but this is not the main focus. All of us need to connect with other like-hearted men in authentic, secret-less relationships. We believe in the power of the Bible (God’s truths) to guide & empower us in the battles ahead.
If you would like to get in one of the small mentoring groups contact us at: