Sewing Grace is a ministry that encourages ladies to grow closer to each other as sisters in the Lord and to graciously welcome anyone who has a desire to serve, to learn, or to teach any of the skills we have to share. We meet at the church once a month on the 2nd Thursday of each month and host 3 Saturday workshops each year.
Our ministry goals include:
- Fellowship ... Getting to know each other.
- Praying ... Support & love for one another and those we serve.
- Sharing ... Giving of ourselves and our skills.
- Learning ... Opportunity to learn new or additional skills from each other.
- Ministry Projects & Gifts ... Work on projects at our meetings & at home to bless other ministries at Grace CC and in the greater local & global communities.
Click calendar to view our monthly meetings and Saturday workshops. Hover over Sewing Grace for the details.