At Grace Community Church, we are a family that cares for one another. We may come from different generations, ethnic backgrounds, social statuses, and neighborhoods, but we love Jesus and strive to love each other through community, resources, and service. Below are just a few of the ways you can help care for members at Grace Community Church.
- Parking Lot Team: Serve in a critical role by facilitating parking so that people attending church are greeted warmly and have a pleasant parking experience.
- Greeters Team: This is one of the most important ministries to the future growth of a church. These are the first faces that people see as they come into the church.
- Information Center: Creating a place where people can come and get information and direction to help meet their needs.
- Security Team: A very critical role of keeping people and their possessions safe while they are at church.
Food & Refreshments
- Cafe Barista Team: Do you enjoy meeting new people, making coffee and serving in an upbeat environment? Consider serving with our Cafe Energo Barista team! Here you'll have a chance to meet regulars and new-comers to Grace Community Church, and maybe bring a little joy to those needing a refreshment.
- The Journey Dinner Staff: Create an environment where the local community can enjoy a family dinner each week. If you are interested in cooking, greeting guests, bussing tables or cleaning dishes, we would love to have you join our team!